The Small Business Administration (SBA) is a U.S. government agency that provides supports to small businesses across the country. SBA endeavors to provide financial assistance to Americans looking to start and grow their businesses. SBA delegates the final credit decision and most servicing responsibility to carefully selected PLP lenders. As a Preferred SBA Lender, US Metro Bank can help business owners with their financing needs. We are delegated partial or full authority to approve loans, thus resulting in faster service to the loan applicant.
SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 programs are available at US Metro Bank.
SBA 7(a) Program
The SBA 7(a) Program is available for most SBA financing requests. Proceeds from this program can be used for various purposes including new business set up, existing business acquisition, commercial real estate purchase, equipment purchase, additional working capital and debt refinance.
- Provides a maximum loan amount of $5,000,000
- Maximum terms may be up to 25 years
- Commercial Real Estate transactions with competitive interest rates
- Small Business expansion, with leasehold financing as well as working capital
- Equipment and machinery purchase financing is available
- Small Business debt refinance (from existing Non-SBA financing) is available
- Inventory purchase with competitive rates
- Business acquisition financing is also available
SBA 504 Program
A certified development company program that helps small business owners acquire new facilities; whether it is for purchasing, refinancing or renovating commercial properties or upgrading equipment for their business operation.
- An economic development program designed by the U.S. SBA to assist in the financing of fixed assets for small businesses
- The financing requirements include participation with a third party lender, with maximum financing of 50% of the requested loan amount provided by US Metro Bank
- Minimum down payment of 10% to 15% required
For more information about our SBA Loan options, please visit our branch and speak with our representative or call (714) 620-8888.